Hungary's largest tourism investment which also could be the world's biggest adventure park.
Here are some of the main attractions: (not an exhaustive list)
- The best medicinal waters of the Carpathian base can be tested in a Jacuzzi
- Practicing swimming pools, for students, education
- Water ski and surfing tracks
- The most special slides of the world
- bungee jumping
- 140 x 4-meter glass tube with sea water for freediving
- Skating rink
- Cave bath
- Cliff diving area
- Aqua park with mangrove swamps atmosphere
- Aqua gym pools with special sport equipment
- Training tracks for canoeing and rowing
- Sandy beaches and restaurants
- Palm groves
- Saunas, ice baths
- Water circus
- Freshwater mega-aquarium section
- Isolated dog bathing area and daycare
All this carried out with high-tech, environmentally friendly engineering and energy system.
The completely covered - sometimes 100-150 meters high - facility will have its own microclimate, which makes it possible for the guests to spend the whole day in swimming suit even on December 31, trying out all the water connected fun or adventure programs.
The estimated budget of the investment is 1,8-2 billion euro. This project will also help the development plans of the involved municipalities (town wide free Wi-Fi, modern electrical local bus services etc.)
According to the designer the inspiration for the project came from the thirteen times smaller Tropical Islands complex near Berlin.
The reference to this new complex would be the architecture of the Eden Project in Cornwall, England.
Before forming an opinion about the project, check out the links below to see other options on this field:
"Well, we need to be better than these places if we want to attract guests and invite the world to us for a little splash." - Peter Gulyas, Project Owner
Our job is not more than that. This project aims this target.
2/26/2016 Copyright Notice:
From now on this is the official site of the project. Only the information published here
is regarded as credible, as we are editing the surface. In the future you can be credibly informed about the developments here.
Phone: +3670773 0660